Lamar circa 1900 near Lee St.
Lamar circa 1900 near Lee - The southeast corner of the old courthouse square between 1900 and 1909. The two-story wooden structure next to the water tower, "Buzzard's Roost," was built in the 1830's and demolished in 1919.
Back to the Index to Collection of Late 1800's and Early 1900's Sumter County Scenes
Back to Photo Album Section
Back to HomePage