YMCA - Completed in June 1908, it was converted into a doctors' office in 1919 and, finally, the Clinic Drug Store from 1926 until 1969. It was demolished in 1978 with the cornerstone restored in 2004 by State Senator George B. Hooks.
Back to the Index to Collection of Late 1800's and Early 1900's Sumter County Scenes
Back to Photo Album Section
Back to HomePage