City Hall and Water Tower
City Hall and Water Tower - The city hall and fire department was designed by Windsor architect G.L. Norrman and built in 1891. The 135-foot water tower was erected in 1888 and razed in 1948.
Back to the Index to Collection of Late 1800's and Early 1900's Sumter County Scenes
Back to Photo Album Section
Back to HomePage