City Hospital - Built in 1850 as the Timothy M. Furlow mansion, it was turned around to face Barlow St. in 1902 and converted into the city's first hospital in 1905. It was demolished and replaced by a duplex apartment in 1935.
Back to the Index to Collection of Late 1800's and Early 1900's Sumter County Scenes
Back to Photo Album Section
Back to HomePage