Commercial City Bank - Constructed by W.H.C. Wheatley in 1912, it was the Empire Bank of Americus from 1922 until 1950. From 1951 until 1991 it was First Federal Savings and Loan. Since then it has been the headquarters for the Middle Flint Regional Development Center.
Back to the Index to Collection of Late 1800's and Early 1900's Sumter County Scenes
Back to Photo Album Section
Back to HomePage