Confederate Statue Lee/Forsyth
Confederate Statue - Under the auspices of the Ladies' Memorial Association and the Daughters of the Confederacy, the cornerstone ceremony was conducted on Mar. 30,1900 with Judge Charles R. Crisp as the speaker. Edgar J. Miller and Carroll J. Clark, of Americus, designed the monument and the statue was made of Italian marble.
Back to the Index to Collection of Late 1800's and Early 1900's Sumter County Scenes
Back to Photo Album Section
Back to HomePage